Parish Office Services during COVID-19 Outbreak
In these challenging times which have not been seen for a generation, the Parish Council is aiming to continue to offer a service for Residents.
We will do our utmost to offer you all the same Parish Council facilities which we normally offer, however WILL NOT be possible for these to be offered to you from our normal office.
We would expect to be able to provide, subject to Government Guidelines:
- The Monitoring of the condition of all Council owned street furniture – play areas, bus shelters, noticeboards, street lights, dog bins etc
- Arrange for any graffiti removal where possible and maintenance issues of the above
- Manage our allotment sites (approximately 140 plots)
- Undertake quarterly play area inspections and make recommendations to Committee
- Monitor the trees and hedges in all 10 recreation areas
- Look after our Parish Hall – Thornwood CommonReport highways matter to ECC
- Continue to Organise the Remembrance Sunday Annual Event
- Maintain and update the Parish Council Social Media
- Respond to queries and enquiries from residents, other organisations and statutory bodies by telephone, email and letter
These Services WILL NOT be provided from our office within the library, but provided by the Parish Council Staff who will work from their own homes as per current Government Guidance.
Contact Details on how you can contact the Parish Council Staff are detailed below:
By Telephone to the Clerks Mobile: 07572 507591
By Email: to anyone of the Following email addresses: